Wellness Seminar Machu Picchu
DivineYu Bliss Holy-Days in the Sacred Valley, Cuzco, Peru with a 2-day Machu Picchu tour.
Duration: 8 nights or 9 days
Relax, Rejuvenate, Enjoy
Perched on a ridge high above the Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu survives to this day as the best-preserved relic of Inca civilization. While it’s commonly referred to as the “Lost City of the Incas,” it’s a great place to find yourself. Find out why the Inca ruins are still studied and visited by historians, spiritual seekers and mystics alike.
In the middle of a natural environment, surrounded by mountains and ancient culture, grows the universe of the Chakras, walking through the Kundalini and wrapping you in its spaces, colors, textures, flavors and art adapted for the energy centers, to know and explore your essence.
What is included?
- 64 hours of naturo-therapy training with GM Brana, MSc
- 7 nights accommodations in a wellness center in the Sacred Valley (shared Chakra cottage by 3 people)
- 3 delicious whole-food plant-based meals a day
- Meditation, yoga and energy practice classes with GM Brana
- Indigenous Andean healer experience
- Transport to and from the airport (when traveling in a group from Montreal)
- Return train ticket to Agus Calientes, a bus to Machu Picchu and a ticket to enter
- 1 night accomodations in Agus Calientes
- Sacred Valley tour
- Cultural immersion, life in Andes
$100 Health Insurance receipt is available
64-hour Naturo-Therapy Certificate will be issued
Monthly payments are available
Max number of participants: 19
Please, contact your travel agency to purchase the flight.
Each student must have their own full travel insurance (cancel for any reason) and travel medical insurance.
The trip is organized by the Travel Agency.