Discover the Fountain of Youth – DivineYu Wholistic Formula!
Love yourself, detox your body, live in the present moment and raise your vibration.
For prevention and treatment of chronic conditions.
- Give yourself Reiki every day for 30 minutes for relaxation;
- Take a walk near trees for at least 30 minutes every day to connect with nature;
- Eat Whole-Food Plant-Based nutrition (preferably organic) made at home with love;
- Drink natural spring / source water (not filtered tap water);
- Meditate weekly with your community to develop mindfulness and deeper connections;
- Go on a spiritual retreat in nature once or twice every year;
- Take monthly or quarterly sessions with a spiritual mentor;
- Replace all chemical products, cosmetics, hair color, toiletries, home-cleaning products with plant-based (essential-oil) products
Whole-Food Plant Based Nutrition (organic is preferable):
Fruits (living): pomegranate, lemon, berries, watermelon, avocado, tomato and other fruits.
Vegetables (living): cucumber, lettuce, peppers, spinach, kale, broccoli, celery and other vegetables.
Tubers (cooked): potatoes, sweet potatoes, yam and other tubers.
Sprouts (living): all.
Sea vegetables (living): dulse, nori, wakame and other sea vegetables.
Little nuts (living): almonds, cashews, walnuts, pecan and other nuts (except peanuts).
Little seeds (living): flax, sesame, pumpkin, sunflower, chia, hemp and other seeds.
Herbs (living): parsley, cilantro, mint, rosemary, oregano, sage, basil, thyme and other herbs.
Spices (organic, dried): turmeric, cinnamon, curry, ginger, cayenne and other spices.
Legumes (cooked): beans, lentils, peas and other legumes.
Whole grains (cooked): quinoa, oats, brown and wild rice, millet, buckwheat, rye and other whole grains.
Our body has inner-intelligence to self-harmonize, when we nurture it in natural and organic ways with plant-based nutrition, spring water, relaxation, walks in nature and loving-kindness. – GM Brana
Salt: Himalayan or Celtic salt;
Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar;
Milk: Almond, cashew, hemp, coconut;
Supplement: B12 methylcobalamin;
Very little organic oils like cold pressed olive oil or coconut oil spray on salads, not for cooking!
Teas: Any herbal teas, and especially wild plant teas;
Eat all you want while getting lots of variety of any whole, unrefined plant-based food. There is a correlation between refined foods and disease, as processed foods lack their original fiber, vitamins and minerals.
ZERO dairy products (like cheese, milk, yogurt and butter), meat, fish, seafood, eggs, sugar & processed food containing sugar or any sweetener, corn, canola oil or soy.
Break free from addictions to cheese, sugar, alcohol, cigarettes, Marijuana and other drugs.
Don’t take supplements unless your naturopath prescribes them, after diagnostics was done. The supplements should be natural and plant-based, like organic, raw, non-GMO dehydrated sprouts with no chemicals added.
May you experience bliss, health and peace!