Holy Fire Usui Reiki Academy
“The day will come when, after harnessing space, the winds, the tide, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, we shall have discovered fire.” Pierre Teilhard de Chardin.
Holy Fire Reiki is a new form of Reiki being introduced by William Rand Lee.
According to the International Center of Reiki:
Holy Fire Reiki is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance. It is included as part of our Usui Reiki classes. Holy Fire energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness.
Some of the qualities students have experienced include:
- Works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
- Always respects free will.
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth.
- One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.
- Once received, it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective.
These qualities are present in I & II and become more pronounced in the ART/Master classes.
Usui/Holy Fire Reiki ART/Master
The ART/Master training combines both Advanced Reiki Training and the complete Usui/Holy Fire Master training into one 3 day class which is usually taught during a 3 day weekend. To qualify to take this class a student must have taken Reiki I & II and practiced Reiki II for at least 6 months. Also, a student must be able to draw the 3 symbols from Reiki II from memory. In the process of learning the healing techniques and attunements, and taking part in the guided meditations, each student will receive many healing experiences.
Advanced Reiki Training
- The Usui/Holy Fire Master attunement which increases the strength of your Reiki energy.
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing.
- Practice using the Usui master symbol for treatments.
- How to make a Reiki grid that will continue to send Reiki to yourself and others after it is charged.
- Reiki aura clearing that allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others and send it to the light.
- The Holy Love experience in which Divine Love is placed in your heart. Reiki III/Master.
- The Heavenly Banquet Hall Experience.
- The Pre-ignition and the Healing Fire ignition.
- Both Reiki III Usui/Holy Fire Master ignitions.
- Instruction on how to give Reiki attunements for Reiki I & II, ART and the pre-ignition, both ignitions for Reiki Master and the Healing Fire ignition.
- The Usui/Holy Fire Healing attunement that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful attunement energies to heal.
- The Usui/Holy Fire system of attunements and ignitions is taught as used by the Center and the Usui system of attunements is explained.
- The Holy Fire symbol is given for a total of five for the entire system.
- Lots of practice time practicing attunements.
- How to give yourself attunements and ignitions.
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master.
- The How to teach including going over the class outline as well as how to develop and promote your Reiki business.
- 186 page class manual.
- Certificate Instruction is given on the Usui/Holy Fire system of attunements and ignitions. Other variations are also outlined in the class manual.
Over half the class time is used for practice so the student becomes confident in administering Reiki attunements and ignitions. Students practice giving attunements on each other so that each student receives many attunements. The Healing attunement and Aura Clearing (psychic surgery) is given and received by all students. This class is a powerful healing experience. While the content of the class will allow anyone to pass the ability to do Reiki on to others and to teach if one chooses, many take the class for their own use or to use with family and friends.
This class is a deeply healing experience.
$450 for the DivineYu Reiki Masters & Grandmasters (discount from $800 USD ~ $1,100 CAD)
Mikao Usui (August 15, 1865 – March 9, 1926)
Mikao Usui’s real name is Mikaomi Kioho. As a child, he was sent to study in a Buddhist monastery, where he developed an interest in natural ways of healing. When he was 12, Mikao started practicing martial arts and at 24 he reached Menkyo-Kaiden, the highest level that exists in Japanese martial arts. Mikao Usui was convinced of the effectiveness of Reiki, and he decided to make it accessible to other people, and he spent years helping people and proving the viability and safety of Reiki. At the same time, he founded a spiritual community of healers, who practice by “laying of hands”. He called it “Usui Reiki Reho Gakkay” and became its first president. The popularity of Mikao Usui Reiki system grew. As of 1926, there were already 44 schools. The Path of Disciple was mastered by more than 3,000 people, eighteen of which Mikao Usui initiated as Reiki Masters. Mikao Usui died on March 9, 1926.
Reiki Grandmaster Brana is a teacher at the DivineYu Reiki Academy in Montreal, Canada. She was born into a family of teachers. Brana has natural capabilities to harmonize subtle energies, which enable people to reach their full potential and harmony. She assists her students in their personal evolution. GM Brana has received many different Reiki initations from various teachers, all coming from Mikao Usui. Click here to read more about GM Brana.