Reiki is a technique for stress reduction and relaxation, which promotes well-being. Reiki is beneficial for all people, children, elderly, pregnant women, animals and even plants. Reiki energy permeates every cell of the body and fills the body with vital energy that promotes wellness. It works well in conjunction with other therapies. There are no negative side effects.
Why choose us?
- Study at the world’s leading Reiki Academy;
- Learn about science, spirituality and self-care techniques in Reiki;
- Get a certificate recognized by the Canadian Reiki Association and the Naturo-therapy Association;
- Became part of a growing and supporting community;
- Connect directly with the Source, with no intermediaries;
- Get free instructor-led practice sessions;
- Learn from a Reiki teacher, who has a MSc degree in biomedical engineering;
- Learn from to a Reiki teacher, who has recognized spiritual capabilities;
- Get a life long spiritual teacher and mentor to help you overcame challenges;
- Take steps towards your self-realization in a safe and nurturing environment;
- Learn advanced energy therapies, not available elsewhere;
- Get access to a large number of holistic events at discounted prices;
- Become involved in scientific studies on energy therapies;
- Get support in becoming the best Reiki teacher you can be;
- Get access to new methods, inspired healthy lifestyles and make informed choices;
- Learn about the latest scientific discoveries;
- Access to a wide range of holistic workshops;
- Repeat the First Degree Reiki seminar as many times as you like.
Reiki is pure, unconditional love energy, a primordial gift of life, devoted to the well-being of all.
– GM Brana
According to ancient texts, Reiki is a healing method, which uses Universal Cosmic Energy, transmitted by the Master to the client by laying on of hands. The master does not create any energy, but he or she is only a medium, an interface between the Source and the patient who requires assistance. The static Universal Cosmic Energy is accessible to all students of Reiki from the first days of training, and the dynamic is mastered only at advanced levels. While Reiki has a spiritual component, it is not a religion. It has no dogma, and there is nothing you must believe in order to learn and use Reiki. However, many people find that using Reiki puts them more in touch with the experience of spirituality rather than having only an intellectual concept of it. We recommended that one practices ethical conduct to promote peace and harmony.
Reiki energy is available to every newborn. It has been referred to by many different names throughout the ages. We have muscles when we’re born. How strong our muscles are today depends on how we exercise. There are also numbers everywhere. Teachers show us how to use numbers, how to multiply and subtract. The same is with Reiki: although this energy is abundantly available, to strengthen our energy channels we need to learn how to effectively use them and practice. Reiki trains our mind to remain calm, our emotions to be in unconditional love energy, and our physical body to enter into a relaxed state during a session. This kind of love has no conditions and no strings attached. It helps us to gain balance and harmony. Reiki energy cannot be owned or patented, it’s not based on a belief system. Treating our body with organic, live, plant-based nutrition fosters strong energy channels. How we experience ourselves changes after a self-healing Reiki session, as we continue improving healthy self-esteem. Wishing you a blessed day!